During the 12-week Black Tech Accelerator, September - December 2022, you will have access to
Interactive workshops relevant for growth providing relevant and practical insight into the Investment Journey, fundraising, technologies, employee and customer engagement, branding, innovation and technologies, pitch practice.
Mentor relationships providing advice and guidance for you to achieve business goals. These are facilitated through 1-2-1 mentoring, monthly mentoring circles and specialist mentors available for a deep dive into specific areas of need.
- Support for investment readiness – pitch deck, pitch practice and Investor insights
- Events hosted by Wilson Sonsini, Velocity Juice and Microsoft in London
During the 3-day Trade Mission 5-7 December 2022, you will have access to
- A step-by-step process on how to land in the US, access capital and scale.
- Discuss innovation, business models, partnerships and customers with market leaders to understand what helps to gain traction in the US
- Gain expert advice from industry-leading founders, investors, and tech executives about scaling businesses in the US and globally.
- Build lasting connections through small group sessions, events and 1-2-1 meetings in NYC to develop relationships with the investor community.
- Showcase products and services to investors
- Develop relationships with our world class partners such as the British Consulate, Barclays Rise, Project W and more.