During the 12-week 1000 Black Voices Accelerator, 12 December 2023 - March 2024, you will have access to
Interactive workshops relevant for growth providing relevant and practical insight into the Investment Journey, fundraising, technologies, sales, branding, innovation and technologies, pitch practice.
Mentor relationships providing advice and guidance for you to achieve business goals. These are facilitated through 1-2-1 mentoring, monthly mentoring circles and specialist mentors available for a deep dive into specific areas of need.
- Support for investment readiness – pitch deck, pitch practice and Investor insights
During the 4-day Trade Mission April 2024 to NY, you will have access to
- Build lasting connections through small group sessions, events to develop relationships with the investor community.
- New York Empire Fintech Conference
- A step-by-step process on how to land in the US, access capital and scale.
- Discuss innovation, business models, partnerships and customers with market leaders to understand what helps to gain traction in the US
- Gain expert advice from industry-leading founders, investors, and tech executives about scaling businesses in the US and globally.
- Showcase products and services to investors
- Develop relationships with our world class partners such as Empire Startups, the British Consulate, Wilson Sonsini, Techstars, Barclays Rise, Pierce Yates Ventures, Grasshopper Bank and more.